Stryve is a B2B digital marketing agency. We’re a team of artists, techies, and thinkers creating digital experiences that drive sales. We work with a diverse set of clients around the world, from technology and agriculture to education and healthcare. We pride ourselves on getting sh*t done to show measurable results quickly.
We’re looking for a part-time office administrator to join our growing team.
What you’re getting yourself into
As an Office Administrator at Stryve, you’d be handling tasks including:
- Accounting (invoicing, deposits, and recording payments from clients)
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings (ordering food, setup, tidy up)
- Reordering and picking up office supplies
- Researching and analyzing options to find the best solution providers
- Maintaining the appearance of the office (we have cleaners that tackle deep cleans, so this is more about general tidying up, loading/unloading the dishwasher, and wiping counters)
Compensation for this position is $17/hour and $0.50 per KM mileage reimbursement for tasks that involve driving your own vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a true administrative position. Ideally the candidate would be with us in this role long term. We like to be fully transparent about this, as we often receive applications from candidates hoping to gain experience or a foot in the door in marketing.
What we’re hoping to find
The right candidate will work part-time at the Stryve office for 1-2 days per week (8-16 hours in total). We also need you to…
- Have a car and valid driver’s license
- Be personable and friendly
- Be organized and reliable
- Have a knack for keeping spaces organized, clean, and tidy
- Be happy to run business errands
- Have Microsoft Office skills
- Bookkeeping experience is a major asset
Ready to rock?
Apply with your resume and cover letter through the form below before 11:59 PM (EST) on Monday, April 15th. Don’t be afraid to be yourself and have a little fun with your application.
NOTE: While we are accepting applications until April 15th, we may begin the interview process earlier. If you think you’d be a great fit, get your application in ASAP!
This job posting has closed.