Are you a full-stack marketer hungry to get your hands dirty in a creative B2B digital marketing role? You just might be our next Stryve’r.
From tech to agriculture, we work with a wide range of clients. They’re doing amazing things in their spaces. It’s our job to push them even further. We work smart. We deliver exceptional work. Then, we get the hell outta here and enjoy our lives!
A little about the role
As a Marketing Coordinator, you’ll support our Account Managers on client work. You’ll also work on Stryve-related marketing activities and eventually get your feet wet with a client or two of your own.
So what does that all look like? In any given week your tasks could include:
- Acting as a client’s main point of contact at Stryve for day-to-day account tasks
- Using Jira to stay on top of tasks and organize your account team’s sprints
- Thinking creatively and taking risks to push new initiatives internally and for clients
- Planning, launching, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on campaigns
- Copywriting for ads, digital and print assets, or blogs
- Wireframing and working with a developer to build or make changes to a WordPress website
- Working with one of our designers on imagining and creating new assets
- Working with the team to improve the way we work together
- Blogging about working smarter or new things that fascinate you in digital marketing
Who we’re hoping to find
Our new Marketing Coordinator will come to us with 1-2 years of digital marketing work experience and a natural flair for writing.
We’re looking for someone with experience in most or all of these areas:
- PPC advertising on social channels, Google AdWords, and retargeting platforms
- Campaign tracking through Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Pardot
- Project management using tools such as Jira or Trello
- WordPress, and web development languages such as HTML or CSS
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative initiative(s) inside or outside of work
A lot of skills can be taught over time, but we want to click as a team right away. You’re a natural born Stryve’r if…
- You’re ambitious and just want to do great work
- You think creatively and are itching for room to explore your ideas
- You’re hyper-organized and always seem to be a couple steps ahead of everyone else (Back in uni, you were the keeper of group projects. You rewrote the shitty parts – come on Karen! – and made sure it was handed in on time)
- You’re curious and never shut up about new things you’ve learned
- You’ll speak up with your opinion, even if it’s a different one
- Humour is a part of how you get through the day
- You’ve got a life outside of work you’re passionate about
- Your fifth food group is burritos and sushi (may also include shawarma, baos, dimsum, thai, and any pizza except Pizza Pizza)
Ready to rock?
Apply with your resume and cover letter through the form below (PDF only). Don’t be afraid to be yourself and have a little fun with your application. We like fun!
We’re accepting applications until 11:59 PM (EDT) on Sunday, June 2nd. The interviewing and hiring process may begin before the closing date, so get your application in as soon as you can!
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us at knockknock(at)stryvemarketing.com.
P.S. A note about accessibility…
Stryve welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities (or people of all abilities). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.