Are you hungry to build your marketing resume? Are you itching for exposure to the world of digital marketing? You just might be our next Stryve’r.
From tech to agriculture, we work with a wide range of clients. They’re doing amazing things in their spaces. It’s our job to push them even further. We work smart. We deliver exceptional work. Then, we get the hell outta here and enjoy our lives! Want to go even deeper on our company culture? Here’s more on what life at Stryve is like.
A little about the role
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll support our team on client work and Stryve-related marketing activities.
Normally you’d be working in our really cool office in Kitchener, but we are currently working from home during the pandemic. Don’t have a great home setup? Don’t worry. We’ll hook you up with the basics and provide $500 for anything else you might need. When it is safe to return to the office, we will have a desk ready and waiting for you there too!
So what does that all look like? In any given week your tasks could include:
- Supporting team members with day-to-day client tasks. Some of these tasks may include: notetaking, pulling stats, setting up reports, assisting with campaign launches, copywriting, proofing, or adding content to websites.
- Internal administrative tasks like managing our weekly culture quiz (don’t worry, it’s actually fun)
- Using Jira to stay on top of your tasks
- Helping us improve the way we work together
- Blogging about working smarter or new things that fascinate you in digital marketing
- Writing, posting, and reporting on social media for Stryve and our clients
Who we’re hoping to find
Our new Digital Marketing Coordinator will come to us with a post-secondary degree in Marketing (or something similar) and a natural flair for writing.
Do you tick these boxes? These skills are critical for success in this role:
- The most serious attention to detail
- A knack for writing (and poor grammar drives you nuts)
- Ability to learn new technology, software, interfaces quickly
- Stellar organizational skills
- Creative initiative(s) inside or outside of work
- An interest in social media
- You’re totally comfortable with Microsoft Office
Bonus points if you have:
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with project management software such as Jira, Trello, or Asana
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Basic familiarity with WordPress
A lot of skills can be taught over time, but we want to click as a team right away. You’re a natural-born Stryve’r if…
- You’re ambitious and just want to do great work
- You think creatively and are itching for room to explore your ideas
- You’re hyper-organized and always seem to be a couple of steps ahead of everyone else (Back in uni, you were the keeper of group projects. You rewrote the shitty parts – come on Karen! – and made sure it was handed in on time)
- You’re curious and never shut up about new things you’ve learned
- You’ll speak up with your opinion, even if it’s a different one
- Humour is a part of how you get through the day
- You’ve got a life outside of work you’re passionate about
- Your fifth food group is burritos and sushi (may also include shawarma, baos, dimsum, thai, and any pizza except Pizza Pizza)
Ready to rock?
Apply with your resume and cover letter through the form below (PDF only). Don’t be afraid to be yourself and have a little fun with your application. We like fun!
We’re accepting applications until 11:45 PM EDT on Wednesday, December 31st – happy new year! The interviewing and hiring process will begin while this posting is still open, so get your application in as soon as you can!
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us at people(at)stryvemarketing.com.
P.S. A note about accessibility…
Stryve welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities (or people of all abilities). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.