We’re back with another edition of the Friday 5, where we answer five of your digital marketing questions. This time around, Sarah and Kyle put Apple, Google, and Microsoft head-to-head in a marketing battle, riff on Elon Musk and Tesla’s absurd marketing budget, and close with some COVID-19 talk because it’s 2020.
Have any questions you’d like us to answer? Comment on social media and we’ll discuss it in our next Friday 5.
This is a long one, so here’s where you can find the good stuff:
- Who is the best at marketing – Google, Microsoft, or Apple? (0:16)
- How is Tesla’s marketing so successful even with a $0 marketing budget? (8:00)
- What makes social media a helpful tool for marketing your business? (12:00)
- What are some examples of dirty marketing tricks? (13:05)
- How has your business been affected by Coronavirus? (20:15)