Video: The Friday 5 for April 17
By: Kyle Weber
April 17, 2020 | Reading Time: < 1 minute
We’re back with another edition of the Friday 5, where we answer five of your digital marketing questions. This time around, Sarah and Kyle put Apple, Google, and Microsoft head-to-head in a marketing battle, riff on Elon Musk and Tesla’s absurd marketing budget, and close with some COVID-19 talk because it’s 2020.
Have any questions you’d like us to answer? Comment on social media and we’ll discuss it in our next Friday 5.
This is a long one, so here’s where you can find the good stuff:
- Who is the best at marketing – Google, Microsoft, or Apple? (0:16)
- How is Tesla’s marketing so successful even with a $0 marketing budget? (8:00)
- What makes social media a helpful tool for marketing your business? (12:00)
- What are some examples of dirty marketing tricks? (13:05)
- How has your business been affected by Coronavirus? (20:15)